Most of us have faced a bout of sleeplessness in our life; most do not care or may not seem to care. But after a period of time, all of them know that something is wrong with their body. Sleeplessness can cause extreme fatigue and change your whole schedule. Often people complain of feeling like lying in bed the whole day, and they even feel tired to go out. But somehow, they cope with it and get on in their life. But we do need to know that why is the body going through these turbulences and can they be harmful? Let us see now.
Some cause of sleep deprivation
- Psychiatric Conditions do play a big role though we try to avoid them. If a person is going through a rough patch in their life or through emotional turmoil, they often feel the lack of sleep. A patient of anxiety often goes through sleepless phases when they are overly anxious about
- Illness of the body can make us sleepless quite often; people suffering from chronic pain can’t always sleep. People with sleep apnea or asthma also have a hard time with breathing while sleeping.
- Lifestyle problems are one of the greatest dangers of a sleep cycle. The people of today are often drawn to lives of junk food, alcohol, smoking and long waking hours in which they do not realize the harm they are putting on the body. The polluted mind and body often go out of balance when there is no way out. Often not sleeping for long hours’ cause insomnia and it takes a toll on the body very heavily.
- With age sleeplessness is observed, we have often seen that people above 70 have a hard time sleeping.
Harmful Consequences of Sleeplessness
- Obesity due to the hormone imbalances in the body
- Extreme tiredness and hindrance in everyday activities
- Chronic Illness like Diabetes and Cardiovascular problems
- It may cause a person to lose their appetite which can be more harmful to the body
- Induce depression, chronic stress, and anxiety. Can cause hallucinations in extreme cases
People suffering from sleeplessness can try to induce a healthy lifestyle into their surroundings to promote good sleep. But often doing all those changes isn’t possible for most of us. Exercise is too tiring and getting the phone out of bed is unthinkable to most of us. So, we end up going to the doctor to get sleeping pills which are an easy way out. But though sleeping pills may calm you down to make you sleep but they are unnatural and causes negative consequence like dizziness, gastronomical issues, dependency on the medication, hindrance in everyday issues and feeling sleepy even after a long night sleep, etc. And taking pills doesn’t actually heal you it just suppresses you by giving your body sleep. So, people who actually want to help themselves can get sleep spray to help themselves fall asleep by the all-natural, GMO-free product which is quick and promotes a healthier lifestyle to the user.